Jeebles Directory download.php directory traversal
|jeebles-download-directory-traversal (37378)||Medium Risk|
Jeebles Directory could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the system. An attacker could send a direct request to the download.php script containing an absolute path using the pathname in a query string to traverse directories and read arbitrary files on the system.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon Oct 22 2007 - 10:26:07 CDT : Jeebles Directory Local File Inclusion.
- Jeebles Directory Web site: Jeebles Technology @ Google - Jeebles Directory -.
- BID-26171: Jeebles Technology Jeebles Directory Download.PHP Local File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-5706: Absolute path traversal vulnerability in download.php in Jeebles Directory 2.9.60 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a full pathname in the query string. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 41869: Jeebles Directory download.php query String Traversal Arbitrary File Access
- SA27345: Jeebles Directory Information Disclosure and PHP Code Execution
- Jeebles Technology Jeebles Directory 2.9.60
Oct 22, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.