Jeebles Directory Settings settings.inc.php code execution
|jeebles-settings-code-execution (37379)||High Risk|
Jeebles Directory could allow a remote authenticated attacker to execute arbitrary code on the system, caused by an unspecified vulnerability in the administration system's Settings component. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability using unknown attack vectors related to the settings.inc.php script to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- Jeebles Directory Web site: Jeebles Technology @ Google - Jeebles Directory -.
- BID-26171: Jeebles Technology Jeebles Directory Download.PHP Local File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-5705: Unspecified vulnerability in the Settings component in the administration system in Jeebles Directory 2.9.60 allows remote authenticated administrators to execute arbitrary PHP code via unspecified vectors related to settings.inc.php. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained solely from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 41868: Jeebles Directory Administration System settings.inc.php Arbitrary PHP Code Execution
- SA27345: Jeebles Directory Information Disclosure and PHP Code Execution
- Jeebles Technology Jeebles Directory 2.9.60
Oct 22, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.