Multiple Hitachi products Groupmax Collaboration - Schedule information disclosure
|hitachi-groupmax-information-disclosure (38188)||Low Risk|
Multiple Hitachi products could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by an error in the Groupmax Collaboration - Schedule component. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability via schedule portlets to obtain sensitive information.
Refer to HS07-036 for patch, upgrade, or suggested workaround information. See References.
- HS07-036 : Unintended Display of Information when Using Groupmax Collaboration - Schedule.
- BID-26272: Hitachi Collaboration Portal Schedule Component Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-5808: Unspecified vulnerability in the Groupmax Collaboration - Schedule component in Hitachi Groupmax Collaboration Portal 07-30 through 07-30-/F and 07-32 through 07-32-/C, uCosminexus Collaboration Portal 06-30 through 06-30-/F and 06-32 through 06-32-/C, and Groupmax Collaboration Web Client - Mail/Schedule 07-30 through 07-30-/F and 07-32 through 07-32-/B might allow remote attackers to obtain sensitive information via unspecified vectors related to schedule portlets.
- OSVDB ID: 42025: Hitachi Multiple Products Schedule Portlets Unspecified Information Disclosure
- SA27451: Hitachi Products Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-3667: Hitachi Groupmax Collaboration Schedule Information Disclosure Issue
- Hitachi Groupmax Collaboration Portal 07-30 - 07-30-/F Windows
- Hitachi Groupmax Collaboration Portal 07-32 - 07-32-/C Windows
- Hitachi Groupmax Collaboration Web Client-Mail 07-30 - 07-30-/F
- Hitachi Groupmax Collaboration Web Client-Mail 07-32 - 07-32-/B
- Hitachi uCosminexus Collaboration Portal 06-30 - 06-30-/F Windows
- Hitachi uCosminexus Collaboration Portal 06-32 - 06-32-/C Windows
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
Oct 31, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.