iSupport index.php file include
|isupport-index-file-include (39184)||Medium Risk|
iSupport could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php script using the include_file parameter to specify a malicious file from the local system, which could allow the attacker to obtain sensitive information or execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Note: In order to exploit this vulnerability to execute arbitrary code, the attacker would first be required to upload a malicious file or inject arbitrary commands into an existing file.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Wed Dec 19 2007 - 22:17:52 CST : iSupport v1.8 Local file include vulnerability.
- Idevspot Web site: iSupport v1.8.
- BID-26961: iDevSpot iSupport 'index.php' Local File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-6539: PHP local file inclusion vulnerability in index.php in IDevspot iSupport 1.8 allows remote attackers to include local files via the include_file parameter.
- CVE-2009-4434: Directory traversal vulnerability in index.php in IDevSpot iSupport 1.8 and earlier allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the include_file parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 39801: iSupport index.php include_file Parameter Local File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 61110: iSupport index.php include_file Parameter Traversal Local File Inclusion
- SA37726: iSupport Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IDevspot Webware iSupport 1.8
Dec 19, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this