eTicket search.php SQL injection
|eticket-search-sql-injection (39489)||Medium Risk|
eTicket is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the search.php script using the status, sort or way parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun Jan 06 2008 - 13:22:23 CST: eTicket 22.214.171.124 Multiple Vulnerabilities.
- eTicket Web site: eTicket.
- BID-27173: eTicket Multiple Scripts Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-0267: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in eTicket 126.96.36.199 allow remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) status, (2) sort, and (3) way parameters to search.php; and allow remote authenticated administrators to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (4) msg and (5) password parameters to admin.php.
- OSVDB ID: 40342: eTicket search.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 40343: eTicket admin.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA28331: eTicket Multiple Vulnerabilities
- eTicket eTicket 188.8.131.52
Jan 06, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.