Real Estate Web Site default.asp SQL injection
|realestatewebsite-default-sql-injection (39734)||Medium Risk|
Real Estate Web Site is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the default.asp script using the txtusername or txtpassword parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of Real Estate Web Site, available from the Real Estate Web Site Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Jan 15 2008 - 21:42:43 CST : [Aria-Security.Net] Real Estate Web SQL Injection.
- Real Estate Web site: Real Estate Web.
- BID-27330: Site2Nite Real Estate Web 'default.asp' Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-0771: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in default.asp in Site2Nite allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) txtUserName and (2) txtPassword parameters. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 40291: Site2Nite Real Estate Web default.asp Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA28531: Site2Nite Real Estate Web SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Real Estate Web Site Real Estate Web Site
Jan 15, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.