aliTalk index.php SQL injection
|alitalk-index-sql-injection (39745)||Medium Risk|
aliTalk is vulnerable to SQL injection. If magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, a remote attacker with knowledge of the victim's username could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the username parameter, which could allow the attacker to log in without valid credentials to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- BID-27315: aliTalk Multiple SQL Injection And Access Validation Vulnerabilties
- CVE-2008-0371: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in aliTalk 126.96.36.199, when magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, allow remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via (1) the mohit parameter to (a) inc/receivertwo.php; and allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via (2) the id parameter to (b) inc/usercp.php, related to functionz/usercp.php; or (3) the username parameter to (c) admin/index.php, related to functionz/first_process.php, or (d) index.php. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- SA28515: aliTalk Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- aliTalk aliTalk 188.8.131.52
Jan 16, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.