Agares PhpAutoVideo sidebar.php file include
|phpautovideo-sidebar-file-include (39770)||Medium Risk|
Agares PhpAutoVideo could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the sidebar.php script using the loadpage parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Apply the appropriate patch for your system, available for registered users from the Agares Media Web site. See References.
- Agares Media Web site: Agares Media - The New Standard in Web Technology.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Jan 18 2008 - 03:13:16 CST: Agares PhpAutoVideo 2.21(XSS/RFI) Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities.
- ScriptMafia Web site: Agares PhpAutoVideo.
- BID-27346: Agares phpAutoVideo Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability and Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-0433: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in theme/phpAutoVideo/LightTwoOh/sidebar.php in Agares phpAutoVideo 2.21 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the loadpage parameter, a different vector than CVE-2007-6614.
- OSVDB ID: 40387: phpAutoVideo sidebar.php loadpage Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA28580: phpAutoVideo File Inclusion and Cross-Site Scripting
- VUPEN/ADV-2008-0225: Agares PhpAutoVideo File Inclusion and Cross Site Scripting Issues
- Agares Media Agares PhpAutoVideo 2.21 and prior
Jan 18, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.