VP-ASP Shopping Cart paypalresult.asp SQL injection
|vpasp-paypalresult-sql-injection (39811)||Medium Risk|
VP-ASP Shopping Cart is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the paypalresult.asp script using an unspecified parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Apply the patch for this vulnerability (paypalresult.asp) from the VP-ASP Web site. See References.
- VP-ASP Web site: VP-ASP.
- BID-27347: VP-ASP 'paypalresult.asp' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-0449: SQL injection vulnerability in paypalresult.asp in VP-ASP Shopping Cart 6.50 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via unspecified vectors. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained solely from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 41005: VP-ASP Shopping Cart paypalresult.asp Unspecified Parameter SQL Injection
- Rocksalt International VP-ASP 4.00
- Rocksalt International VP-ASP 4.50
- Rocksalt International VP-ASP 5.00
- Rocksalt International VP-ASP 5.50
- Rocksalt International VP-ASP 6.00
- Rocksalt International VP-ASP 6.50
Jan 18, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.