Shambo2 component for Joomla! and Mambo index.php SQL injection
|shambo2-index-sql-injection (40238)||Medium Risk|
The Shambo2 component for Joomla! and Mambo is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the Itemid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Joomla! Web site: Joomla! - Main.
- BID-27609: Joomla! and Mambo 'com_shambo2' Component SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-0606: SQL injection vulnerability in index.php in the Shambo2 (com_shambo2) component for Mambo and Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the Itemid parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 41201: Shambo2 Component for Mambo / Joomla! index.php Itemid Parameter SQL Injection
- Phil Taylor Shambo2 component for Mambo
Feb 04, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this