XfaQ component for Mambo and Joomla! index.php SQL injection
|xfaq-index-sql-injection (40494)||Medium Risk|
The XfaQ component for Mambo and Joomla! is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the aid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Joomla! Extensions Directory Web site: XfaQ component for Joomla!.
- BID-27784: Joomla! and Mambo 'com_xfaq' XfaQ Component 'aid' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-0795: SQL injection vulnerability in index.php in the MGFi XfaQ (com_xfaq) 1.2 component for Mambo and Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the aid parameter in an answer action.
- OSVDB ID: 41788: XfaQ Component for Mambo / Joomla! index.php aid Parameter SQL Injection
- Joomla! XfaQ component for Mambo and Joomla! 1.2
Feb 13, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this