Aeries Browser Interface (ABI) FC or Term SQL injection
|abi-fcterm-sql-injection (40757)||Medium Risk|
Aeries Browser Interface (ABI) is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the Comments.asp, Labels.asp or the ClassList.asp scripts using the FC or Term parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Feb 21 2008 - 03:33:12 CST: aeries browser interface(ABI) 126.96.36.199 Remote SQL Injection.
- Eagle Software Web site: Aeries Browser Interface.
- BID-27924: Aeries Student Information System Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-0943: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Eagle Software Aeries Browser Interface (ABI) 188.8.131.52 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) FC parameter to Comments.asp, or the Term parameter to (2) Labels.asp or (3) ClassList.asp.
- OSVDB ID: 42114: Aeries Browser Interface Comments.asp FC Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 42115: Aeries Browser Interface Labels.asp Term Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 42116: Aeries Browser Interface ClassList.asp Term Parameter SQL Injection
- SA29053: Aeries Browser Interface Script Insertion and SQL Injection
- Eagle Software Aeries Browser Interface 184.108.40.206
Feb 21, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.