RobotStats DOCUMENT_ROOT parameter file include
|robotstats-documentroot-file-include (41690)||Medium Risk|
RobotStats could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the graph.php or robotstats.inc.php script using the DOCUMENT_ROOT parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of March 1, 2014.
- RobotStats Web site: RobotStats: the Crawlers Tracker - Tracking Spiders Script.
- BID-28615: RobotStats 'DOCUMENT_ROOT' Parameter Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-6206: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in RobotStats 0.1 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the DOCUMENT_ROOT parameter to (1) graph.php and (2) robotstats.inc.php. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained solely from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 52105: RobotStats graph.php DOCUMENT_ROOT Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 52106: RobotStats robotstats.inc.php DOCUMENT_ROOT Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- RobotStats RobotStats 0.1
Apr 04, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.