Poll Booth Add-On for osCommerce pollBooth.php SQL injection
|pollbooth-pollbooth-sql-injection (41796)||Medium Risk|
The Poll Booth Add-On for osCommerce is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the pollBooth.php script using the pollID parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- osCommerce Web site: osCommerce Community Add-Ons: Poll Booth.
- BID-28752: osCommerce Poll Booth Add-On 'pollbooth.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-4765: SQL injection vulnerability in pollBooth.php in osCommerce Poll Booth Add-On 2.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the pollID parameter in a results operation. NOTE: this issue was disclosed by an unreliable researcher, so it might be incorrect.
- OSVDB ID: 49401: osCommerce Poll Booth Add-On pollBooth.php pollID Parameter SQL Injection
- osCommerce Poll Booth Add-On 2.0
Apr 13, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this