Nortel Communication Server Web application information disclosure
|nortel-web-application-info-disclosure (41805)||Low Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in Nortel Communication Server could allow a remote attacker to obtain the Web application structure. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to possibly launch further attacks on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of December 1, 2013.
- NORTEL BULLETIN ID: 2008008764, Rev 1: Nortel: Technical Support: Nortel response to VoIP potential security vulnerabilities in CS 1000.
- VoIP Security Advisory: Web Application Structure Disclosure.
- BID-28691: Nortel Networks Communication Server 1000 Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-6579: Nortel Communication Server 1000 4.50.x allows remote attackers to obtain Web application structure via unknown vectors related to web resources to phones and administrators.
- OSVDB ID: 44377: Nortel Networks Communication Server 1000 Web Resources Unspecified Information Disclosure
- SA29747: Nortel Networks Communication Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1019846: Nortel Communication Server 1000 Discloses Web Application Structure to Remote Users
- Nortel CS1000 4.5
Apr 10, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.