Philboard philboard_reply.asp SQL injection
|philboard-philboardreply-sql-injection (41957)||Medium Risk|
Philboard is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the philboard_reply.asp or the philboard_newtopic.asp script using the id, topic or forumid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- ASP Indir Web site: Philboard.
- BID-28871: W1L3D4 Philboard Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-1939: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in W1L3D4 Philboard 1.0 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) id and (2) topic parameters to (a) philboard_reply.asp, and the (3) forumid parameter to (b) philboard_newtopic.asp, different vectors than CVE-2007-2641 and CVE-2007-0920.
- OSVDB ID: 45250: Philboard admin/philboard_admin-forumedit.asp forumid Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 45251: Philboard admin/philboard_admin-forum.asp forumid Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 45252: Philboard W1L3D4_foruma_yeni_konu_ac.asp forumid Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 45253: Philboard W1L3D4_konuoku.asp id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 45254: Philboard W1L3D4_konuya_mesaj_yaz.asp Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- VUPEN/ADV-2008-1340: Philboard W1L3D4 id Parameter Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability
- ASP Indir Philboard 1.0
Apr 20, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.