PhpGedView unspecified code execution
|phpgedview-unspecified-code-execution (42085)||High Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in PhpGedView could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code on the system using unknown attack vectors.
Upgrade to the latest version of PhpGetView (4.1.5 or later), available from the PhpGetView Web page. See References.
- PhpGedView Web page: PhpGedView .
- SourceForge.net: Files: PhpGedView, File Release Notes and Changelog, Release Name: PhpGedView v4.1.5.
- BID-28978: PhpGedView Unspecified Remote Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-2064: Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in PhpGedView before 4.1.5 have unknown impact and attack vectors related to a fundamental design flaw in the interface (API) to connect phpGedView with external programs like content management systems.
- DSA-1580: phpgedview -- programming error
- OSVDB ID: 44667: PhpGedView Unspecified Error Arbitrary Remote Code Execution
- SA29989: PhpGedView Unspecified Vulnerability
- Debian Debian Linux 4.0
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 0.6
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 0.8
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 0.95
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 1.0
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 1.04
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 1.1
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 2.0
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 2.12
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 2.13
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 2.50
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 2.60
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 2.65
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 3.0
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 3.2
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 3.3.8
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 4.0
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 4.1.1
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 4.1.3
- PhpGedView PhpGedView 4.1.4
Apr 29, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.