Online Rental Property Script index.php SQL injection
|onlinerental-index-sql-injection (42191)||Medium Risk|
Online Rental Property Script is vulnerable to SQL injection. If magic_quotes is disabled, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the pid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of January 2, 2010.
- Online Rental Script Web site: Online Rental Script downloads page.
- BID-29052: Online-rent.com Property Rental Script 'pid' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- BID-35005: Online Rent 'index.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-2190: SQL injection vulnerability in index.php in Online Rent (aka Online Rental Property Script) 4.5 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the pid parameter. NOTE: it was later reported that 5.0 and earlier are also affected.
- OSVDB ID: 44794: Online Rental Property Script index.php pid Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 54699: OnlineRent index.php pid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA30090: Online Rental Property Script "pid" SQL Injection
- SA35147: OnlineRent "pid" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- VUPEN/ADV-2009-1366: OnlineRent pid Parameter Handling Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Romedchim International Online Rental Property Script 4.2
- Romedchim International Online Rental Property Script 4.3
- Romedchim International Online Rental Property Script 4.4
May 05, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.