Yehe envoyer file upload
|yehe-envoyer-file-upload (42279)||Medium Risk|
Yehe could allow a remote attacker to upload arbitrary files, caused by improper validation of file extensions by the envoyer feature. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to upload a malicious file, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- ComScripts Web site: Yehe .
- ZoRLu Advisories, Cumartesi, Nisan 12. 2008: yehe Remote File Upload.
- BID-28355: Yehe 'envoyer' Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-6568: Unrestricted file upload vulnerability in Yehe 2.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code by uploading a file with an executable extension, then accessing it via a direct request to the file in the envoyer feature. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained solely from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 53071: Yehe Envoyer Feature Unrestricted File Upload Direct Request Arbitrary Code Execution
- Yehe Yehe 2.0
Apr 12, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this