SAP Internet Transaction Server wgate.dll cross-site scripting
|sap-internettransactionserver-wgate-xss (42281)||Medium Risk|
Refer to SAP note 1052053 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Portcullis Security Advisory 07_010: Re-introduction of Cross-site Scripting/Cookie Theft Vulnerability.
- SAP Web site: SAP.
- BID-29103: SAP Internet Transaction Server Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- SA30128: SAP Internet Transaction Server wgate.dll Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1019998: SAP Internet Transaction Server 'wgate.dll' Input Validation Hole Permits Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- VUPEN/ADV-2008-1466: SAP Internet Transaction Server wgate.dll Cross Site Scripting Issue
- SAP Internet Transaction Server 6200.1017.50954.0, Build 730827
May 08, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.