OpenKM export information disclosure
|openkm-export-information-disclosure (42297)||Low Risk|
OpenKM could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by an error in the export feature. An attacker without valid credentials could exploit this vulnerability to export arbitrary documents and obtain sensitive information.
Upgrade to the latest version of OpenKM (2.0 or later), available from the OpenKM Web site. See References.
- OpenKM Web site: OpenKM Document Management System | Open Source DMS - Home.
- SourceForge.net: Files: OpenKM Document Management - DMS, File Release Notes and Changelog, Release Name: 2.0.
- BID-29117: OpenKM Document Export Security Bypass Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-2226: Unspecified vulnerability in the export feature in OpenKM before 2.0 allows remote attackers to export arbitrary documents via unspecified vectors. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 44905: OpenKM Export Function Arbitrary Document Remote Information Disclosure
- SA30137: OpenKM Document Export Security Issue
- OpenKM OpenKM 1.0
May 09, 2008
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.