QuickUpCMS news.php SQL injection
|quickupcms-news-sql-injection (42325)||Medium Risk|
QuickUpCMS is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the news.php, events2.php, events3.php, fotos2.php or the videos2.php script using the nr, id or the ser parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- QuickUpCMS Web site: QuickUpCMS by C&S.
- BID-29145: QuickUpCMS Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-2530: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Concepts & Solutions QuickUpCMS allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) nr parameter to (a) frontend/news.php, the (2) id parameter to (b) events3.php and (c) videos2.php in frontend/, the (3) y parameter to (d) frontend/events2.php, and the (4) ser parameter to (e) frontend/fotos2.php.
- OSVDB ID: 45997: QuickUpCMS frontend/news.php nr Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 45998: QuickUpCMS events3.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 45999: QuickUpCMS videos2.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 46000: QuickUpCMS frontend/events2.php y Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 46001: QuickUpCMS frontend/fotos2.php ser Parameter SQL Injection
- Concepts & Solutions QuickUpCMS
May 11, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.