PHP Classifieds Script fatherID parameter SQL injection
|phpclassifiedsscript-fatherid-sql-injection (42380)||Medium Risk|
PHP Classifieds Script is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the browse.php and search.php scripts using the fatherID parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Apply the appropriate patch for your system, available for registered users from the PHP Classifieds Script Web site. See References.
- PHP Classifieds Script Web site: PHP Classifieds Script -- The Best PHP Classifieds Script.
- BID-29169: PHP Classifieds Script 'fatherID' Parameter Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-2453: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in PHP Classifieds Script allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the fatherID parameter to (1) browse.php and (2) search.php.
- OSVDB ID: 45193: PHP Classifieds Script browse.php fatherID Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 45194: PHP Classifieds Script search.php fatherID Parameter SQL Injection
- SA30209: PHP Classifieds Script "fatherID" SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Team PHP PHP Classifieds Script
May 12, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.