Citrix Presentation Server unauthorized access
|citrix-presentationserver-unauth-access (42439)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified error related to access controls in Citrix Presentation Server could allow a remote authenticated attacker to gain unauthorized access to published applications and desktops using unknown attack vectors.
Refer to CTX116941 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- CTX116941: Vulnerability in Citrix Presentation Server could allow authenticated users to gain unauthorized access to a desktop session.
- BID-29232: Citrix Presentation Server Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-2300: Unspecified vulnerability in Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 and earlier, Citrix Access Essentials 2.0 and earlier, and Citrix Desktop Server 1.0 allows remote authenticated users to access unauthorized desktops via unknown attack vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 45329: Citrix Presentation Server Authenticated Unauthorized Desktop Session Access
- SA30271: Citrix Presentation Server Weakness and Unauthorised Access
- SECTRACK ID: 1020027: Citrix Presentation Server Lets Remote Authenticated Users Access Desktop Session Without Permission
- Citrix Access Essentials 1.0
- Citrix Access Essentials 1.5
- Citrix Access Essentials 2.0
- Citrix Desktop Server 1.0
- Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server 3.0
- Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server 4.0
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.0
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.5
May 14, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.