RoomPHPlanning userform.php security bypass
|roomphplanning-userform-security-bypass (42629)||Medium Risk|
RoomPHPlanning could allow a remote attacker to bypass security restrictions, caused by the failure to restrict access to administrative scripts by the userform.php script. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to bypass security restrictions and gain unauthorized access to the application.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- RoomPHPlanning Web site: Réservation et planning de salles.
- BID-29377: RoomPHPlanning 'userform.php' Unauthorized Access Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-2488: admin/userform.php in RoomPHPlanning 1.5 does not require administrative credentials, which allows remote authenticated users to create new admin accounts.
- OSVDB ID: 45815: RoomPHPlanning admin/userform.php Direct Request Admin Authentication Bypass
- SA30376: RoomPHPlanning SQL Injection and Security Bypass
- Cyril Beaussier RoomPHPlanning 1.5
May 26, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this