Interchange unspecified denial of service
|interchange-unspec-dos (42801)||Medium Risk|
Interchange is vulnerable to a denial of service, caused by an unspecified error. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using a specially-crafted HTTP request to crash the application.
Denial of Service
Upgrade to the latest version of Interchange (5.6.0 or later), available from the Interchange Download Web site. See References.
- Interchange Changelog: Interchange 5.6.0 released.
- Interchange Download Web site: Index of /interchange/5.6.
- BID-28987: Interchange Unspecified Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- BID-29334: Interchange Unspecified HTTP POST Request Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-2423: Unspecified vulnerability in Interchange before 5.6.0 and before 5.5.2 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service via crafted HTTP requests. NOTE: this might overlap CVE-2007-2635.
- SA30346: Interchange Unspecified HTTP POST Request Denial of Service
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.8.0
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.8.1
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.8.2
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.8.3
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.8.4
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.8.5
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.8.6
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.8.7
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.8.8
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.9.3
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.9.4
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.9.5
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.9.6
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.9.8
- Icdevgroup Interchange 4.9.9
- Icdevgroup Interchange 5.0
- Icdevgroup Interchange 5.0.1
- Icdevgroup Interchange 5.0.2
- Icdevgroup Interchange 5.1
- Icdevgroup Interchange 5.1.1
- Icdevgroup Interchange 5.2
- Icdevgroup Interchange 5.2.0
- Icdevgroup Interchange 5.4.1
- Icdevgroup Interchange 5.5.1
- Icdevgroup Interchange 5.5.2
- Icdevgroup Interchange 5.5.3
- Icdevgroup Interchange prior to 4.8.9
May 22, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.