dotProject administrative pages unauthorized access
|dotproject-adminpage-unauth-access (43019)||Medium Risk|
dotProject could allow a remote authenticated attacker to gain unauthorized access, caused by improper restrictions on certain administrative pages. By sending a specially-crafted HTTP request, an attacker could gain access to restricted administrative pages.
No remedy available as of September 25, 2010.
- dotproject Web site: dotproject - Open Source Software :: Open Source Project and Task Management Software.
- BID-29679: dotProject Security Bypass Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-6747: dotProject before 2.1.2 does not properly restrict access to administrative pages, which allows remote attackers to gain privileges. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 46143: dotProject Crafted HTTP Request Remote Privilege Escalation
- SA30470: dotProject Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- dotProject dotProject 0.2.1.5
- dotProject dotProject 2.0
- dotProject dotProject 2.0.1
- dotProject dotProject 2.0.2
- dotProject dotProject 2.0.3
- dotProject dotProject 2.0.4
- dotProject dotProject 2.1
- dotProject dotProject 2.1 rc2
- dotProject dotProject 2.1.0 rc1
- dotProject dotProject 2.1.1
Jun 12, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.