TrailScout module for Drupal cookies SQL injection
|trailscout-cookies-sql-injection (43169)||Medium Risk|
The TrailScout module for Drupal is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements using unspecified cookies, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Refer to DRUPAL-SA-2008-037 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- DRUPAL-SA-2008-037: TrailScout - XSS and SQL injection.
- BID-29807: Drupal TrailScout Module SQL Injection And HTML Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-2850: SQL injection vulnerability in the TrailScout module 5.x before 5.x-1.4 for Drupal allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via unspecified cookies, related to improper use of the Drupal database API.
- OSVDB ID: 46431: TrailScout Module for Drupal Unspecified Cookies SQL Injection
- SA30764: Drupal TrailScout Module Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Drupal Trailscout Module 5.X
- Drupal Trailscout Module 5.X 1.0
- Drupal Trailscout Module 5.X 1.1
- Drupal Trailscout Module 5.X 1.2
- Drupal Trailscout Module 5.X 1.3
Jun 18, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.