Academic Web Tools download.php directory traversal
|academicwebtools-download-dir-traversal (43175)||Medium Risk|
Academic Web Tools could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the system. An attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the download.php script containing "dot dot" sequences (/../) in the dfile parameter to view arbitrary files on the system.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Yektaweb Web site: Yektaweb.
- BID-29813: Academic Web Tools CMS 126.96.36.199 Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-2969: Directory traversal vulnerability in download.php in Academic Web Tools (AWT YEKTA) 188.8.131.52, and 184.108.40.206 and earlier, allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the dfile parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 46742: Academic Web Tools download.php dfile Variable Traveral Arbitrary File Access
- Yektaweb Academic Web Tools 220.127.116.11
Jun 19, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this