eLineStudio Site Composer ansFAQ.asp and preview.asp SQL injection
|esc-ansfaq-preview-sql-injection (43190)||Medium Risk|
eLineStudio Site Composer is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the ansFAQ.asp or preview.asp script using the id or template_id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- eLineStudio Web site: ASP Content Management System (CMS) from eLineStudio.com.
- BID-29812: eLineStudio Site Composer Multiple Input Validation and Unauthorized Access Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-2862: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in eLineStudio Site Composer (ESC) 2.6 and earlier allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) id parameter to ansFAQ.asp and the (2) template_id parameter to preview.asp.
- OSVDB ID: 46461: eLineStudio Site Composer ansFAQ.asp id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 46907: eLineStudio Site Composer preview.asp template_id Parameter SQL Injection
- SA30762: eLineStudio Site Composer Multiple Vulnerabilities
- eLineStudio Site Composer 2.6 and prior
Jun 19, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.