eLineStudio Site Composer trigger.asp and common2.asp information disclosure
|esc-trigger-common-information-disclosure (43192)||Low Risk|
eLineStudio Site Composer could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by an error in the trigger.asp and common2.asp scripts. By sending a direct request to the affected scripts, an attacker could obtain the database path.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- eLineStudio Web site: ASP Content Management System (CMS) from eLineStudio.com.
- BID-29812: eLineStudio Site Composer Multiple Input Validation and Unauthorized Access Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-2864: eLineStudio Site Composer (ESC) 2.6 and earlier allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information via a direct request to (1) trigger.asp or (2) common2.asp in cms/include/, which reveals the database path.
- OSVDB ID: 47088: eLineStudio Site Composer cms/include/trigger.asp Direct Request Database Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 47089: eLineStudio Site Composer cms/include/common2.asp Direct Request Database Path Disclosure
- eLineStudio Site Composer 2.5
- eLineStudio Site Composer 2.6 and prior
Jun 19, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this