Scientific Image DataBase projects.php SQL injection
|sidb-projects-sql-injection (43255)||Medium Risk|
Scientific Image DataBase is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the projects.php script using the id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- SIDB Web page: Scientific Image DataBase (SIDB).
- BID-29862: Scientific Image DataBase 'projects.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-2834: SQL injection vulnerability in projects.php in Scientific Image DataBase 0.41 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 46499: Scientific Image DataBase projects.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- SVI Group University of Utrecht Scientific Image DataBase 0.41
Jun 21, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this