FacileForms component for Joomla! facileforms.frame.php file include
|facileforms-facileformsframe-file-include (43290)||Medium Risk|
The FacileForms component for Joomla! could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the facileforms.frame.php script using the ff_compath parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Upgrade to the latest version of FacileForms component for Joomla! (1.4.7 or later), available from the FacileForms Web site. See References.
- FacileForms Web site: FacileForms.
- BID-29904: Joomla! and Mambo FacileForms Component 'ff_compath' Parameter Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-2990: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in facileforms.frame.php in the FacileForms (com_facileforms) component 1.4.4 for Mambo and Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the ff_compath parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 46872: FacileForms Component for Mambo / Joomla! facileforms.frame.php ff_compath Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- FacileForms FacileForms component for Joomla! 1.4.4
- Joomla! Joomla!
Jun 23, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.