MyBlog view or id parameter SQL injection
|myblog-view-id-sql-injection (43292)||Medium Risk|
MyBlog is vulnerable to SQL injection. If magic_quotes is disabled, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php, member.php or post.php script using the view or id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- SourceForge.net: MyBlog: PHP and MySQL Blog/CMS software.
- BID-29900: MyBlog Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-2963: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in MyBlog allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) view parameter to (a) index.php, and the (2) id parameter to (b) member.php and (c) post.php.
- OSVDB ID: 46839: MyBlog index.php view Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 46840: MyBlog member.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 46841: MyBlog post.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- MyBlog MyBlog
Jun 23, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this