DAM Frontend extension for TYPO3 broken access control and improper error handling unspecified
|damfrontend-accesscontrol-error-unspecified (43476)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability related to broken access control and improper error handling in the DAM Frontend (dam_frontend) extension for TYPO3 has an unknown impact and attack vector.
Refer to TYPO3-200807011 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- TYPO3-20080701-1: Several vulnerabilities in third party extensions.
- BID-30054: TYPO3 DAM Frontend Extension Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-3041: Unspecified vulnerability in the DAM Frontend (dam_frontend) extension 0.1.0 and earlier for TYPO3 has unknown impact and attack vectors related to broken access control.
- CVE-2008-3042: Unspecified vulnerability in the DAM Frontend (dam_frontend) extension 0.1.0 and earlier for TYPO3 has unknown impact and attack vectors related to Improper Error Handling.
- OSVDB ID: 46612: DAM Frontend (dam_frontend) for TYPO3 Error Handling Unspecified Issue
- OSVDB ID: 46613: DAM Frontend (dam_frontend) for TYPO3 Unspecified Access Control Bypass
- SA30885: Various TYPO3 Extensions Multiple Vulnerabilities
- TYPO3 DAM Frontend extension 0.1.0 and prior
Jul 01, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.