DAM Frontend extension for TYPO3 unspecified information disclosure
|damfrontend-info-disclosure (43478)||Low Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in the DAM Frontend (dam_frontend) extension for TYPO3 could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information using unknown attack vectors.
Refer to TYPO3-200807011 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- TYPO3-20080701-1: Several vulnerabilities in third party extensions.
- BID-30054: TYPO3 DAM Frontend Extension Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-3040: Unspecified vulnerability in the DAM Frontend (dam_frontend) extension 0.1.0 and earlier for TYPO3 allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information via unknown vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 46611: DAM Frontend (dam_frontend) for TYPO3 Unspecified Information Disclosure
- SA30885: Various TYPO3 Extensions Multiple Vulnerabilities
- TYPO3 DAM Frontend extension 0.1.0 and prior
Jul 01, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this