RSS-aggregator IdFlux and IdTag parameter SQL injection
|rssaggregator-idflux-idtag-sql-injection (43507)||Medium Risk|
RSS-aggregator is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the supprimer_flux.php or supprimer_tag.php script using the IdFlux or IdTag parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon Jun 30 2008 - 10:59:48 CDT: RSS-aggregator Multiple vulnerabilities.
- RSS-aggregator Web site: Feeds aggregator for webmasters - Home.
- BID-30016: RSS-aggregator Multiple SQL Injection And Authentication Bypass Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-3034: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in RSS-aggregator 1.0 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) IdFlux parameter to admin/fonctions/supprimer_flux.php and the (2) IdTag parameter to admin/fonctions/supprimer_tag.php.
- OSVDB ID: 46888: RSS-aggregator admin/fonctions/supprimer_flux.php IdFlux Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 46889: RSS-aggregator admin/fonctions/supprimer_tag.php IdTag Parameter SQL Injection
- RSS-aggregator RSS-aggregator 1.0
Jun 30, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.