IBM WebSphere Portal unspecified authentication bypass
|ibm-websphereportal-unspecified-auth-bypass (44264)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in IBM WebSphere Portal could allow a remote attacker to bypass authentication and gain unauthorized administrative access to the system.
Refer to IBM APAR PK67104 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM APAR PK67104: AUTHENTICATION PROBLEMS.
- BID-30500: IBM WebSphere Portal Server Remote Administration Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-3423: IBM WebSphere Portal 5.1 through 22.214.171.124 allows remote attackers to bypass authentication and obtain administrative access via unspecified vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 47357: IBM WebSphere Portal Unspecified Remote Authentication Bypass
- OSVDB ID: 47631: IBM WebSphere Portal Server Unspecified Authentication Bypass
- SA31443: IBM WebSphere Portal Server Authentication Bypass
- SECTRACK ID: 1020712: IBM WebSphere Portal Bug Lets Remote Users Bypass Authentication
- VUPEN/ADV-2008-2405: IBM WebSphere Portal Remote Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Portal 126.96.36.199
- IBM WebSphere Portal 188.8.131.52
- IBM WebSphere Portal 184.108.40.206
- IBM WebSphere Portal 220.127.116.11
- IBM WebSphere Portal 18.104.22.168
- IBM WebSphere Portal 22.214.171.124
- IBM WebSphere Portal 126.96.36.199
- IBM WebSphere Portal 188.8.131.52
- IBM WebSphere Portal 184.108.40.206
- IBM WebSphere Portal 220.127.116.11
- IBM WebSphere Portal 18.104.22.168
Jul 24, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.