NooMS auth.php phishing
|nooms-auth-phishing (45075)||Medium Risk|
NooMS could allow a remote attacker to conduct phishing attacks, caused by an open redirect vulnerability in the auth.php script. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the g_site_url parameter in a specially-crafted URL to redirect a victim to arbitrary Web sites.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- NooMS Web site: NooMS Official Site.
- Packet Storm Web Site: Nooms version 1.1 suffers from cross site scripting and mysql brute forcing vulnerabilities.
- BID-31131: NooMS Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-4162: Open redirect vulnerability in admin/auth.php in NooMS 1.1 allows remote attackers to redirect users to arbitrary web sites and conduct phishing attacks via a URL in the g_site_url parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 48507: NooMS admin/auth.php g_site_url Variable Arbitrary Site Redirect
- David Guillen Fandos NooMS 1.1
Sep 11, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this