Real Estate Website search.php SQL injection
|realestatewebsite-search-sql-injection (45151)||Medium Risk|
Real Estate Website is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the search.php script using the "c" parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- PreProjects Web site: PreProjects.
- BID-31192: PreProjects Real Estate Website 'search.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-4177: SQL injection vulnerability in search.php in Pre Real Estate Listings allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the c parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 48129: Pre Real Estate Listings search.php c Parameter SQL Injection
- SA31873: Pre Real Estate Listings "c" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- PreProjects Real Estate Website
Sep 15, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this