PhpRealty view.php file include
|phprealty-view-file-include (45181)||Medium Risk|
PhpRealty could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the view.php script using the INC parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Upgrade to the latest version of PhpRealty (0.05 or later), available from the PhpRealty Web site. See References.
- phpRealty Web site: Downloads.
- BID-31213: phpRealty 'view.php' Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-4134: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in manager/static/view.php in phpRealty 0.03 and earlier, and possibly other versions before 0.05, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the INC parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 48141: phpRealty manager/static/view.php INC Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA31874: phpRealty "INC" File Inclusion Vulnerability
- phpRealty Listings Software PhpRealty 0.021
- phpRealty Listings Software PhpRealty 0.022
- phpRealty Listings Software PhpRealty 0.023
- phpRealty Listings Software PhpRealty 0.03
Sep 17, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.