x10 Automatic MP3 Script web_root parameter file include
|x10-webroot-file-include (45224)||Medium Risk|
x10 Automatic MP3 Script could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the function_core.php or layout_lyrics.php script using the web_root parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- Packet Storm Web Site: X10media Mp3 Search Engine v1.5.5 Remote File Inclusion Vulnerability .
- x10Media Web site: x10 Automatic MP3 Script v1.5.5.
- BID-31225: x10 Automatic MP3 Script 'web_root' Parameter Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-4141: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in x10Media x10 Automatic MP3 Script 1.5.5 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the web_root parameter to (1) includes/function_core.php and (2) templates/layout_lyrics.php.
- OSVDB ID: 48452: x10 Automatic MP3 Search Engine Script templates/layout_lyrics.php webroot Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 48453: x10 Automatic MP3 Search Engine Script includes/function_core.php webroot Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA31920: x10 Automatic MP3 Script "web_root" File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- x10Media x10 Automatic MP3 Script 1.5.5
Sep 17, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.