phpShop unspecified session hijacking
|phpshop-unspecified-session-hijacking (45244)||Medium Risk|
phpShop could allow a remote attacker to hijack a valid user's session, caused by an unspecified error when handling specific sessions. By persuading a victim to visit a specially-crafted link and log into the application, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to hijack the victim's session and gain the victim's privileges.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- phpShop Web site: phpShop - A Simple Shopping Cart.
- BID-31251: phpShop Unspecified Session Fixation Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-6455: Session fixation vulnerability in Edikon phpShop 0.8.1 allows remote attackers to hijack web sessions via unspecified vectors. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained solely from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 48231: phpShop Unspecified Session Fixation
- SA31948: phpShop Session Fixation Vulnerability
- phpShop Project phpShop 0.8.1
Sep 19, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this