auto BE User Registration (autobeuser) extension for TYPO3 unspecified SQL injection
|autobeuser-unspecified-sql-injection (45255)||Medium Risk|
The auto BE User Registration (autobeuser) extension for TYPO3 is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to an unspecified script using an unknown parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- TYPO3 Web site: auto BE User Registration.
- TYPO3-20080919-1: Several vulnerabilities in third party extensions.
- BID-31239: TYPO3 auto BE User Registration 'autobeuser' Component SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-6459: SQL injection vulnerability in the auto BE User Registration (autobeuser) extension 0.0.2 and earlier for TYPO3 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via unspecified vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 48272: auto BE User Registration (autobeuser) Extension for TYPO3 Unspecified SQL Injection
- TYPO3 autobeuser 0.0.2
Sep 19, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this