Brilliant Gallery module for Drupal bgchecklist/save SQL injection
|brilliantgallery-bgchecklist-sql-injection (45411)||Medium Risk|
The Brilliant Gallery module for Drupal is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote authenticated attacker with "access brilliant_gallery" permissions could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the bgchecklist/save script using the nid, user, qid or state parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
This module has been removed from drupal.org and is no longer supported.
- DRUPAL-SA-2008-058: Brilliant Gallery - SQL Injection.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Wed Sep 24 2008 - 14:29:43 CDT: Drupal Brilliant Gallery module SQL injection vulnerability.
- BID-31387: Drupal Brilliant Gallery Module Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-4338: SQL injection vulnerability in the brilliant_gallery_checklist_save function in the bgchecklist/save script in Brilliant Gallery 5.x and 6.x, a module for Drupal, allows remote authenticated users with access brilliant_gallery permissions to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) nid, (2) qid, (3) state, and possibly (4) user parameters.
- OSVDB ID: 48522: Brilliant Gallery Module for Drupal bgchecklist/save Script Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 48799: Brilliant Gallery for Drupal Unspecified SQL Injection
- SA32015: Drupal Brilliant Gallery Module "bgchecklist/save" SQL Injection
- Drupal Brilliant Gallery module 5.x-3.1
- Drupal Brilliant Gallery module 5.x-4.0
- Drupal Brilliant Gallery module 5.x-4.1
- Drupal Brilliant Gallery module 6.x-1.2
- Drupal Brilliant Gallery module 6.x-1.3
Sep 25, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.