Libra File Manager fileadmin.php security bypass
|librafilemanager-fileadmin-security-bypass (45423)||Low Risk|
Libra File Manager could allow a remote attacker to bypass security restrictions, caused by improper restrictions on the fileadmin.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the isadmin parameter to list arbitrary file or directory contents.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Libra File Manager Web page: Libra File Manager.
- BID-31403: Libra File Manager 'fileadmin.php' Local File Include Vulnerability
- BID-31415: Libra File Manager Security Bypass Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-4319: fileadmin.php in Libra File Manager (aka Libra PHP File Manager) 1.18 and earlier allows remote attackers to bypass authentication, and read arbitrary files, modify arbitrary files, and list arbitrary directories, by inserting certain user and isadmin parameters in the query string.
- OSVDB ID: 48529: Libra File Manager fileadmin.php isadmin Variable Remote File Access
- SA32001: Libra File Manager "isadmin" Security Bypass
- Devin Smith Libra File Manager 1.00
- Devin Smith Libra File Manager 1.03
- Devin Smith Libra File Manager 1.05
- Devin Smith Libra File Manager 1.08
- Devin Smith Libra File Manager 1.17
- Devin Smith Libra File Manager 1.18
Sep 25, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.