ParsaWeb id and txtSearch parameters SQL injection
|parsaweb-id-txtsearch-sql-injection (45494)||Medium Risk|
ParsaWeb is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to default.aspx using the id or txtSearch parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun Sep 28 2008 - 07:31:03 CDT: ParsaWeb CMS SQL Injection.
- ParsaGostar Web site: ParsaWeb CMS.
- BID-31450: ParsaGostar ParsaWeb Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-4364: SQL injection vulnerability in default.aspx in ParsaGostar ParsaWeb CMS allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) id parameter in the page page and (2) txtSearch parameter in the Search page.
- OSVDB ID: 48664: ParsaWeb CMS default.aspx Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- ParsaGostar ParsaWeb
Sep 28, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this