Micronation Banking System minsoft_path file include
|minbank-minsoftpath-file-include (45529)||Medium Risk|
Micronation Banking System (minbank) could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the utdb_access.php or utgn_message.php script using the minsoft_path parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- MiNBank Web page: MiNBank - Bank für MicroNationen.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [03-03-2010]: MiNBank 1.5.0 Remote Command Execution Exploit .
- BID-31492: MiNBank 'minsoft_path' Parameter Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-6006: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in Micronation Banking System (minba) 1.5.0 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the minsoft_path parameter to (1) utdb_access.php and (2) utgn_message.php in utility/.
- OSVDB ID: 51757: Micronation Banking System utdb_access.php minsoft_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 51758: Micronation Banking System utgn_message.php minsoft_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- Mario Boller-Olfert Micronation Banking System 1.5.0
Sep 30, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.