phpScheduleIt reserve.php code execution
|phpscheduleit-reserve-code-execution (45617)||High Risk|
phpScheduleIt could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code on the system, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the reserve.php script before being used in an eval() function call. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the start_date parameter to inject and execute arbitrary PHP code on the system.
No remedy available as of March 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [10-26-2011]: phpScheduleIt PHP reserve.php start_date Parameter Arbitrary Code Injection.
- phpScheduleIt Web page: phpScheduleIt : Open Source Web Based Resource Scheduling.
- BID-31520: phpScheduleIt 'reserve.php' Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-6132: Eval injection vulnerability in reserve.php in phpScheduleIt 1.2.10 and earlier, when magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via the start_date parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 48797: phpScheduleIt PHP reserve.php start_date Parameter eval() Arbitrary Code Injection
- OSVDB ID: 52292: phpScheduleIt PHP check.php Multiple Parameter eval() Arbitrary Code Injection
- SA32073: phpScheduleIt PHP "eval()" Injection Vulnerability
- BrickHost phpScheduleIt 1.0
- BrickHost phpScheduleIt 1.0.0 RC1
- BrickHost phpScheduleIt 1.2.0
- BrickHost phpScheduleIt 1.2.1
- BrickHost phpScheduleIt 1.2.10
- BrickHost phpScheduleIt 1.2.2
- BrickHost phpScheduleIt 1.2.3
- BrickHost phpScheduleIt 1.2.4
- BrickHost phpScheduleIt 1.2.5
- BrickHost phpScheduleIt 1.2.6
- BrickHost phpScheduleIt 1.2.7
- BrickHost phpScheduleIt 1.2.8
- BrickHost phpScheduleIt 1.2.9
Oct 01, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.