GForge topusers.php SQL injection
|gforge-topusers-sql-injection (45802)||Medium Risk|
GForge is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the topusers.php or index.php script using the offset parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Apply the fix for this vulnerability, available from the GForge SVN Repository. See References.
- GForge SVN Repository: GForge.
- GForge Web site: GForge helps you manage the entire development life cycle.
- BID-31674: GForge Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-6189: SQL injection vulnerability in GForge 4.5.19 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the offset parameter to (1) new/index.php, (2) news/index.php, and (3) top/topusers.php, which is not properly handled in database-pgsql.php.
- OSVDB ID: 49144: GForge new/index.php offset Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 49145: GForge news/index.php offset Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 49146: GForge top/topusers.php offset Parameter SQL Injection
- SA32217: GForge Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- GForge GForge 4.5.19
Oct 09, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.